29 Abr How to Backup Android Device Completely Root & No-root
The below process will wipe off all the data from your device, so take a complete device backup beforehand. Custom ROMs bring out a new experience to your mobile devices. As I have been testing custom ROMs for many years, I never stay on a ROM for more than a week, so I’ve tried pretty much every custom ROM there is out there.
- If you used a non-rooted ROM and want to get back fully to stock, all you need to do now is re-lock the bootloader.
- The ROM boasts a clean and minimal UI, along with feature improvements.
- The customizable panel has a gesture replacement and that’s the 3-button navbar which is highly useful for users who want the old navigation system back.
- If you have any questions or facing errors while applying the steps then you can leave a comment.
- So download it and then extract it to any convenient location on your PC.
Since then, the developer community has kept the project alive, but under the name of LineageOS. Instead, the developer picks a popular and developer-centric device and creates a base. After that, he publishes all the changes to GitHub for other maintainers to work upon. Not to mention, Pixel Experience has maintainers around the world who work round the clock to quell bugs in a timely manner.
- Use Odin, flash the firmware you’ve downloaded on SamMobile by inserting it into the AP section.
- Taking a backup is easy once we have a custom recovery, but if the device is unrooted the process is not a straight road.
- There are certain things you need before you can start installing a custom Android ROM on your phone.
- I would say if you want to try something different, do give it a shot.
- This reverts your phone almost to the state it was in when you first unboxed it.
If you face any difficulty during this process, then feel free to comment below. Turn on USB debugging on your MTK Android and connect it via a good USB cable to your PC. MTKDroid Tools will now detect your phone and display its specs. Before proceeding, make sure all the requirements above have been successfully passed or else you might get issues during the process. For help on Backup and Restore, check out our exclusive page on that linked right below.
Example – If you have a Samsung phone, you can use Smart Switch software to backup your phone. Here, we’ll use the Script Manager app to make a backup on Android. Here, we’ll use the On Android zip file to make a backup. Download the file given below and transfer it to stock ROM a separate folder on your phone and remember the location. The biggest obstacle to using a ROM to revert to stock is that you’re relying on someone else to create the ROM for you. If you have a popular phone with an active community on the XDA Developers forums, then this won’t be a problem. If you own a lesser-known device, a stock ROM may be harder to find.