29 Abr 4 Methods How to Fix «The Firmware File is Not Compatible» issue
After entering the recovery mode on your phone, you can connect it to iTunes to restore it. Most of the times, this will let you fix iPhone won’t restore error by providing a dedicated solution. As soon as you will connect your phone to iTunes, you would get the following pop-up message stating that there is a problem with your device. If you wish to overcome it, then click on the “Restore” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Check chapter 10.3 of this manual for Troubleshooting firmware updates.
- Therefore, you need to force shutdown your Mac.
- That is not a compatible backup file with your iPhone running iOS 10.
You’ll see several DMG (Apple Disk Image) and PLIST (Property List) files, including a folder holding the iPhone, iPad, or iPod firmware, if you ever choose to extract one. So, what are the ways we can try to fix the iPad stuck on white screen? I was trying to reset my ipad until it said i have corrupted software, its an ipad air 2, not jailbroken. If you’re crunched for storage, you can still delete an IPSW file regardless (as long as internet bandwidth is not a concern). Finder or iTunes will always re-download the system software from the Apple servers if it fails to locate a matching or up-to-date IPSW file.
Ask Different is a question and answer site for power users of Apple hardware and software. If your iPhone is in a normal state, choose the “Upgrade/Downgrade iOS” function to update your iPhone. If your iPhone doesn’t work or gets frozen, choose the “System Repair” function which offers 3 modes.
- But if you decide to create a symlink to an external drive, make sure not to disconnect it during an update or restore.
- Moreover, this is helpful to identify whether iPhone not turning on is due to a hardware problem.
- MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS (Mac) / MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS (Windows) is just what you are looking for.
- This program is mainly designed to fix all iOS/iPadOS/tvOS system issues without losing any data.
- You are in the right place if you are experiencing a firmware file corrupt iPhone issue.
- The iPhone could not be restored because the firmware file was corrupt.
We hope you have overcome the problem and are enjoying your Mac’s seamless performance. Which method helped you get rid of the trouble? Do share with us Stock Firmware in the comments below. There are high chances of data loss when you face the black screen issue on your Mac. Even when you apply the above-listed methods to resolve the black screen problem, some of them may cause loss of unsaved or corrupt data. Download ZTE firmware update gadget is very important as many of its owners regularly make the upgrades in order to make their gadgets to function better.